Employer's Liability Insurance
Employer’s liability insurance covers the employer’s liability towards his employees in relation to accidents or occupational diseases that may arise as a result of the former’s negligence.
This cover is compulsory by law and requires the following:
- €160.000 for each accident or occupational disease for each employee.
- €3.415.000 for each event or series of events resulting from the same proximate cause.
- €5.125.000 in the aggregate for each period of insurance.
- accidentCARE: Personal Accident Insurance
- petCARE: Pet Insurance
- farmCARE: Livestock Insurance
- Contractors All Risk Insurance (C.A.R.)
Contractors All Risk Insurance
- cycleCARE: Bicycle Insurance
- myDRIVEplus: Private Vehicle Insurance
- CYPRUS CHOICE Medical Insurance Plan
- yachtCARE: Yacht Insurance
- Goods in Transit Insurance
- businessCARE: Business Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors & Officers Liability (D&O)
- Public Liability Insurance
- Marine Cargo
- homeCARE: Home Insurance
- shopCARE: Shop Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Glass Insurance
- Burglary Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Fire Insurance